As the inner Beauty is important for any person equally outer appearance also plays an important role in everyone’s life. So value your skin in this humid monsoon weather because like the rain seems beautiful, you should also be beautiful. Here are some tips that help you to project your skin from this harsh weather:
- Cleansing in monsoon: Once you exfoliate well, cleanse the open pores and allow your skin to breath. You can use coconut oil, tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, aloe Vera, honey and lemon.
- Exfoliating in monsoon: Exfoliation removes dead skin and unclog pores. It also helps in growth of new skin cells giving you a glowing skin. Some of the best exfoliators are coffee, teabag, sugar, baking soda, papaya, oatmeal and yogurt. Make sure that you exfoliate with these mildly abrasive ingredients.
- Toning in monsoon: Tone your skin to remove the leftover dirt and makeup. Store bought toners may not be great, but can use natural things like green tea, lemon juice, rose water and cucumber water for toning your skin.
- Moisturizing your skin: The last and final step includes moisturizing as it is important to keep your skin hydrated and soft. Some of the natural moisturizers are cucumber, coconut oil, Hemp seed oil and olive oil.
- Make sure that you wash your face, feet and hands with lukewarm water as it protects you from the bacteria and other infections. It also helps in opening your skin pores and cleaning it properly and reduces the chances of pimples and acne also.
- Make sure that you use soap-free cleansers to keep your skin moisturizers. Soap free cleanser helps in retention of required oil in the skin by removing excess oil gently. It helps in making the skin hydrated in monsoon.
- Keep your skin and body clean by waxing, manicures and pedicures. They help in making your body clean and away from dirt and bacteria due to humid weather. This also helps in making you feel dry and odorless.
- Tomatoes for skin: Tomato juice is can be applied on the skin to keep your skin look fresh, hydrated and rejuvenated. Apply tomatoes after grating it on the skin and let it dry for some time. Then wash this pack after it is dry.
- Water for glowing skin: One must drink a lot of water in order to make your skin hydrated and flush away all the toxins which accumulate inside your body. At least eat ten to eight glass of water should be intake by your body.
- Keep an eye on your diet: Your diet always reflects on your skin. So, never follow an improper diet. More intake of fresh vegetables and fruit helps the skin remaining healthy throughout the year. Therefore, one must have the habit of eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
So here are GLAM STUDIO’S for caring your skin like you care for yourself.
Do visit your nearest Glam studio’s salon for ever glowing and evergreen skin.
Beat the monsoon against your beauty.